Yes, I have issues.
Anyways, I've been tagged to do a re-post. The rules of the tag are:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Scroll through your archives to any post that you feel deserved a little more love than it received. Maybe back from when you first started blogging and didn't have many fan (this could be a post of mine from last week! ha!)
3. Re-post it.
4. Tag four bloggy friends to do the same. And since I can't be a hypocrit, I tag the following people:
Diapers and Divinity
the world: through the eyes of ME
Tidbits of the Tippets
A "Sample" of Jennifers Thoughts
A Most Embarassing Moment
Since I didn't do a Thursday Thirteen or Head or Tails this week... I decided to share with you one of my most embarrassing moments ever.
Why would I subject myself to such humiliation? Well... because it really is a funny story.
Before I begin, there are two things you need to know.
- Ever since Shane farted on our first date (maybe his most embarrassing moment?) we have always had a very open and sometimes quite funny dialogue about poo.
- When I was young, I had very sick tonsils. When I grew up, I still had very sick tonsils.
My story begins a few months before I had my tonsils removed. Shane and I were dating and had decided to be exclusive and not date other people... Things were moving along nicely. And then it hit. My tonsils finally gave up their life long battle of making me sick and decided to die on me.
I can't even begin to describe the nastiness of this. They would ooze out this horrible smelling pus that I began calling "poo balls."
Things kept getting worse and worse and these poo balls would be SO BIG, I would actually choke on them.
And the smell..... my own breath was killing me!!
I went to the Doctor who took one look down my throat and scheduled the surgery.
So the next day I was over at Shane's apartment and I told him when my surgery was and how I was SO glad it was soon because I couldn't stand the smell of my breath one more minute.
Shane sighed this HUGE sigh of relief. "Oh, is that what it is? I mean... you never had this problem before and now... I just couldn't figure out what it was, but MAAAANNNN!!!"
"Yes, I know! It's horrible. Why else would my breath smell so bad? It's my rotting tonsils! DUH!"
"Well, now that you mention that, it does make sense. I just didn't put the two together before now. But I am so glad you are getting them out!"
*We haven't gotten to the embarrassing moment yet.*
So we started watching a movie and about half way through Shane got up to use the bathroom. His room was the master bedroom so he just used the master bathroom. I was sitting there on the bed watching the rest of the movie when says says...
"Babe, are you breathing under the door?"
I was so confused? Does he think I would really want to peek under the door and watch him go to the bathroom?
"No, I'm not.... Why?"
"Because it smells like POO in here!"
Yes, people.... this is the man I married.
Babe, are you breathing under the door? Cause it smells like Poo in here!
Be A Hero. Be An Organ Donor.